Sunday, March 31, 2013

38 weeks in counting!

Hi sweet little one!

We are officially 38 weeks! This been quite a different week for us! We had our last day of work! It was hard and weird to leave. but it felt good. I felt pretty ready to be done especially with the lack of sleep and stressful client situations. Its a little scary to leave the security of that job. i know its the right thing to do. i guess its hard to leave the known and controlled for the unknown, motherhood! Your dad is fully supportive of this huge change which helps a ton. a lot of my clients wished us good luck and wanted to bring a present for you! my coworkers want to see a picture of you after you're born! They are happy for us and have been saying that ill be a good mom! I know that I will make plenty of mistakes along the way. But with God as my guide, I know that hell help me the best mom that I can be, even though imperfect. In my devos, I've been reading about king Solomon. He prays to God for wisdom to rule his kingdom in a godly way. He felt that he was just a child and didn't know how he can rule a kingdom. God is pleased with his request and grants him unmatched wisdom. i pray the same that i can be a godly parent to you even though I don't know how. I pray that He ll give me the wisdom I need to be a good mom and show you that God has a wonderful plan for you! I will do my best and God will take care of the rest! ( I made that up myself!).

This week your Grammy and I have been cleaning non stop! The house looks amazing! We have cleared out lots of dust like years of dust. It has really gotten to my allergies. It's fun chatting along the way. I share a lot With her what I've learn and hearing advice from her. She doesnt remember a lot from pregnancy. That is one reason i blog for you. its great to have more time with my mom. It's been a really busy couple of years finishing college, getting married, and getting licensed for my new job. I feel bad that I haven't made time for her as much. But I look forward to the time that I will have with her helping me take care of you.

It's week was quite a social one! I had a few events to go to which made leaving work go to the back of my mind. i kept busy a few nights this week with breast feeding class, yoga, and mops. I had a friend give great advice to learn more about nursing beforehand. I really appreciate the advice. I'm glad i Am. I arranged a breast feeding class at my house. It was sooo good and very informative. I always thought that nursing is instinctual and came naturally. I'm realizing that its a learnt skill. It's something that needs to be practiced and takes a while to get down (so I hear). I pray that I'll come easy for us. I know we have tons if support and help if needed. I really look forward to that special bonding time that well have together. It's great to see that science is catching up to God's creation. Science is proving the many benefits of breast milk these days. It's fascinating to hear how wonderfully God has made us. A friend from that class also went with me to our moms group at church. It was exciting because I don't know if she's a believer. Her name is Shelley and her baby girl is due a day after you! It's been fun and supportive to share in our pregnancies together. I hope that shell continue to go and get plugged in.

It was Easter Sunday too this week. It was special to think that Our Savior died for me and you even though you aren't born yet. He sees you in the womb and is wonderfully crafting you to the special person you'll soon be! We had a good day. After church, We went out to kayenta and eat breakfast brunch outside. It was a beautiful warm day. I love the view out there. It's nice looking at the canyon and remembering its God's majestic creation.

I love you so much! It's very exciting and I'm a little nervous that you coming soon! I've come to the point that it doesn't matter how labor goes. It only matters that you are healthy and safe in my arms! I can't wait!

Love you forever,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment