Saturday, March 16, 2013

36 weeks!

Hi Sweet Baby Girl!

Happy 36 weeks! This means that we are officially 9 months! You are getting big. You are 5 lbs and 18 inches! It feels like it. I can feel you more than ever which makes me happy. I feel you at my side often. I like to feel you and guess if its your butt or back there. Its a great feeling to wake you with you moving inside me. I always tell your dad-"Baby is up!" Baby is moving!" He smiles every time. ;-)

This week has slowed down some thankfully. I have put in my last day of work which will be in two weeks. I am nervous quiting my job. I have faith that God will provide. Me and your dad have been carefully budgeting for years. But I know that it will all be worth it for you. I don't want to miss out on your little life! I get excited to tell clients at work that I will be a full time mommy!

We have been preparing more than ever for your arrival. Your dad has been busy assembling your crib, stroller, and helping me get the house ready for you! The nursey is coming together. It's a room you can grow into. There are only a few items left to get.

Your grandmas love you so much. Its touching to see how they have been very supportive and involved come over to discuss the birth plan. They are on board to help create a calm, peaceful birth.

Sleep has been hard to come by these days. This is normal. I know that its preparing me for the nights up with you. On those days, I do extra hypnosis (deep relaxation) and then I feel recharged to finish the rest of the day. Sometimes, I worry if you are developing ok with the lack of sleep and appetite. Our midwife says that's its ok and to focus on eating lots of protein.

We have been getting a lot of special gifts and hand me downs from our Church family! Everyone at Church keeps touching my belly. They are excited to meet you and welcome into this world! ;-)

My cravings this week has been for a maple old fashion donut. Your dad laughs every time I mention it. As you'll find out, I'm a health freak. So this craving is really strange for me. I haven't had it yet. Thats the only sweet thing that sounds remotely good. So I have been eating high protein smoothies and wraps.

I love you very much baby girl! I can't wait to kiss your sweet checks! Your count down has already started!

Love you always,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment